Flex license is still a confusing topic for may of us . Question like, How to compare with old license, Which license are included with NU, Which license to choose when selecting a 78XX phone model , what are the benefits of each license type etc..
Today blog is all about the Flex 3 license.
Comparing old and new license model.
- The new Professional license is equivalent to old UWL standard and Enhanced Plus
- New Enhanced License is equivalent to Old enhanced License
- New Access License is equivalent to Old Essential and Basic.
Named User tier
Devices support with each license type
- If you have multiple devices and voicemail you need, A-Flex-3 Professional License
- If you have only one device( 7841, Jabber, 88XX,79XX etc..), you need A-Flex-3 Enhanced License
- If you have only device(Analogue, 7821,7811,3905 etc..), You needA-Flex-3 Access License
If the number of users are more than 250, EA will be the best choice.
Benefits of EA
•20% Growth Allowance
The best entitlements in the industry – for every Knowledge Worker, receive:
•50% Enhanced licenses
•20% Access licenses
•100% Cloud Registered Video Devices
•20% Premises Registered Devices
*with EA Meetings or EA Calling + Meetings
Additional add-ons can be purchased:
•Voice Mail/Unity Connection
•Enhanced or Access Licenses