With CUCM version 14, migrations will be much more easier as it support data import from old cluster during fresh install. Supported Old cluster version are 10.5 / 11.5 / 12.5 / 14. You can consider this option when
- You don’t want to do direct refresh upgrade to 14, but that is the only direct upgrade path type available.
- You don’t want to do direct migration with PCD (with readdress and temporary extra hardware) as an alternative to that direct refresh upgrade.
Migration process using a Toucheless cluster install will be as mentioned below.
- Install COP ciscocm.DataExport_v1.0.cop.sgn(Still not available for download) if source release 10.5, 11.5, 12.5, 14
- Run CLI to Export data to SFTP
- Touchless install (see my Previous Blog ) with new answer file fields and new installer GUI fields to import that data from SFTP.