Whats a Business to Business call ?
When user place a call outbound from the enterprise to an external video service/customer or receive a call from external video service/customer over the internet its a business-to -business call.
How can we make it working?
Using Expressway servers we can make this working. Expressway C and E together form a firewall traversal solution and its the core component of B2B Communication.
How Expressway Firewall Traversal Works
- Expressway-E is the traversal server installed in DMZ. Expressway-C is the traversal client installed within the
- Expressway-C connects via the firewall to a specific port on Expressway-E with secure login credentials.
- Once the connection has been established, Expressway-C sends keep-alive packets to Expressway-E.
- When Expressway-E receives an incoming call, it issues an incoming call request to Expressway-C.
- Expressway C then initiates connection through CUCM to the endpoint
- The call is established and media traverses the firewall securely